ENERGYPACK DE-WAXING AUTOCLAVES
Energy Pack De-Waxing Autoclaves
Designed specifically to De-Wax Investment Casting Shells.
Built to last for many years of 24 hour operation, featuring an advanced Siemens based industrial touch screen computer, which enables “Total Machine Control”
Programmable Controlled De-Pressurisation can be set from the touch screen.
There are 4 basic models in the range, these are listed below.
All are 11 bar units, and all machines are supplied to comply with any relevant boiler and other regulations applicable to whichever country the machine is being supplied to.
Such as TUV, CE, UL, etc.
Steam vents, and steam blow down vessels are supplied along with the De-Waxing Autoclave, as and if required by specific boiler regulations.
Why Buy a De-Waxing Autoclave from us? The answer is simple, and is given in the 10 points below…
- Get an offer from others, then compare our price, you will be pleasantly surprised
- Our build quality is equal to machines from the UK, Germany or the USA
- Our Energy Pack De-Waxing Autoclaves are economical, efficient and simple to maintain
- They prevent shell cracking due to the high speed they get up to working pressure
- They are simple to install
- They have a highly advanced Siemens based touch screen control system, with controlled de-pressurisation as standard
- Wax collection can be via blow down or dedicated wax collection bins
- Our door has an ultra-safe door locking system utilising a new submarine type door
- Supplied with a highly comprehensive operation and maintenance manual, which is given in the customers language of choice
- Worldwide leading sales, service, spares and customer support through Mayo-Modtech